Herniated Discs in Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- Desk Jobs
- Daily Chores
- Light Sports
FULL SPINAL SUPPORT
Built according to a well researched design. Helps to prevent or correct spine problems such as neck pain, kyphoscoliosis, osteoporosis, herniated discs and slumped shoulders.
Finger pull pulley enables quick adjustment to a desired level of comfort. Fixes lumbar vertebrae quickly and effortlessly. Provides a powerful, dynamic approach to abdominal compression
REDUCES PAIN SIGNIFICANTLY
Immobilizes your spine together with the surrounding muscles. Stops inflammation and injury from spreading. Reduces pain and provides stable environment for faster healing
Designed with breathable velvet and suede fabric, honeycomb holes on the back plate, and the best plasticity for a perfect fit. Lightweight and sturdy design for the day-long comfort
The back and front panels are sturdy and rigid, while the inside is fully padded. There is extra padding in the shoulder area. The corset comes with high-strength nylon pull strings
The breathable inner spacer fabric and the woven outer mesh allow body heat to escape while the synchronized gear design on the back plate keeps shoulders balanced and even
Measure around your naval and height:
S: Belly: 55 – 64cm (21.5″ – 25.5″) and Height: 130 – 150 cm (4’3″ – 4’9″)
M: Belly: 60 – 90cm (24.0″ – 35.5″) and Height: 150 -175 cm (4’9″ – 5’7″)
L: Belly: 85 – 115cm (33.5″ – 45.2″) and Height: 175 -190 cm (5’7″ – 6’2″)
What is kyphosis?
Hunchback (a.k.a kyphosis) usually refers to an abnormally outward curved spine. It’s most common in older women and often related to osteoporosis. Symptoms of kyphosis include back pain and stiffness. Other people with the condition develop an exaggerated forward rounding of the back. When the spine bends in more than one plane, it becomes a more complicated form of kyphosis.
What is kyphoscoliosis?
What causes kyphoscoliosis?
- Prolonged poor posture: Bad posture over time may result in postural kyphoscoliosis. It can be treated with extensive physical therapy.
- Tuberculosis infection (TB): TB can weaken the spine leading to abnormal bends in the spine.
- Osteochondrodysplasia: This is a type of skeletal dysplasia, a condition that impairs the growth of spinal bones, cartilage, and connective tissue.
- Degenerative diseases: Such as osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. These conditions can lead to spinal deformities.
What are the symptoms of kyphoscoliosis?
- hunched back
- imbalanced shoulders
- uneven arms or legs length to one side
- In more severe cases, kyphoscoliosis can affect the lungs, nerves, and other organs.
- chronic back pain
- breathing issues
- weakness or paralysis
- neurological issues
- heart issues
- decreased appetite
- bowl movement issues
How is Kyphoscoliosis treated?
- severity of the spine bend
- underlying medical conditions
- impact on daily life
1. Routine checkups
2. Scoliosis bracing
How can this brace help me?
- BackPainSeal™ DO-880 TLSO Back Brace for Compression Fractures
- 14 Day Return Guarantee
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Wash with a neutral detergent and water by hand
- Store in a cool place and avoid exposure to sunlight
- Do not use washing machine to wash, dehydrate, dry clean or use bleach
- The plastic case is wiped clean with a wet towel. Store at room temperature in a dry place
Cycle of Usage:
- The first week: Vertebral adaptation period, can not be too loose or too tight
- The second week: Adjust the tightness slightly, make your spine get used to it
- The third week: Suggest wearing two hours every day
- When wearing, it should not be too tight or too loose. If there is any discomfort, please stop using it
Will the TLSO Brace stay snug around my waist even with a large belly?
Yes, the Brace should stay in place as long as you’ve secured it tightly.
I have a compression fracture in the cervical region. Can it be used for it?
No, cervical vertebrae are not covered in this brace. Consider another model called BackPainSeal DO-890 for cervical protection.
I have T1 compression fracture will it suit me?
No, vertebrae including and after T4 will be covered under the brace. Check out another model called BackPainSeal DO-890 for T1 protection.
Is it good for L1 compression fracture?
I have L1-L2 disc herniation. Can I use this brace?
Yes, whole lumbar is protected by this brace. It will help you immobilize the vertebrae for better recovery.
What is the vertebral range of protection I can expect from this brace?
Expect the following range of protection: C7, T1-T12, L1-L5 and sacrum.
Is the Brace suitable for both men and women?
Yes, the Brace has unisex design.
Will the Brace help me with Scoliosis?
No, this Brace cannot help in correcting the lateral curvature of the spine in scoliosis patients.
Does this Brace secure well?
Will the Brace help lower back relieve pain?
Yes, this Brace can provide proper alignment and reduce the pain.
How do I wash the Brace?
Please check the ‘Cleaning & Maintenance’ section.
Is the Brace latex-free?
Yes, the Brace is completely latex-free.
What’s the material used in the Brace?
The Brace is made of Velvet, Saude, PE plastic and Nylon.
Not 100% satisfied with the brace? No problem, we'll take it back and and issue a full refund. No hidden charges.