Compression Fracture in T1 to T12 and L1 to L5
Herniated Discs in Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
Chronic Back Pain
Full Back ANTI-SKID DESIGN
Once fastened, the brace doesn’t slip up or down during activities unlike half braces. Compared to other brace designs, DO-875 comes with shoulder straps that ensures anti-slip usage
Relieves SOARING MUSCLES
Immobilizes your spine together with the surrounding muscles. Stops inflammation and injury from spreading. Reduces pain and provides stable environment for faster healing
EASY Tightening Mechanism
Finger pull pulley enables quick adjustment to a desired level of comfort. Fixes lumbar vertebrae quickly and effortlessly. Provides a powerful, dynamic approach to abdominal compression
Helps in preventing and correcting posture anomalies, neck or shoulder pain, compression fracture, lordosis, herniated lumbar discs, osteoporosis, kyphosis and slouching
BREATHABLE MEDICAL GRADE MATERIAL
Made of breathable velvet & suede fabric with honeycomb holes design and curved back plate with the best plasticity. Delivers a perfect fit. Light and sturdy design for the day long comfort
Telescoping shoulder straps provide 6″ of height adjustment to fit varying user needs. Synchronous gear design makes sure that your shoulders are even and balanced
WEAR UNDER CLOTHING
Designed for extended wear and can be comfortably worn underneath clothing. Perfect for any indoor or outdoor events
Measure around your belly:
S: 24″ – 30″ / 60 – 75 cm
M: 30″ – 35″ / 75 – 90 cm
L: 35″ – 41″ / 90 – 105 cm
XL: 41″ – 47″ / 105 – 120 cm
2XL: 47″ – 55″ / 120 – 140 cm
3XL: 55″ – 63″ / 140 – 160 cm
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with any BackPainSeal product within 14 days of testing, let us know and we will happily refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked.
We are confident that BackPainSeal offers the best and affordable braces internationally and we have seen it improve the lives of thousands of customers.
We hope you’ll join us in making bracing needs more accessible to everyone in need.
Clif Taffet - Founder and Development Lead
What is a compression fracture?
A compression fracture in the spine comes from damage or breaks in your vertebrae. The vertebrae are stacked on each other to make up your spine. Your spine supports your weight, permits you to move, and protects your spinal cord and the nerves that travel from it to the rest of your body.
Compression fractures in the back can cause the vertebrae to collapse, making the spine shorter in height. This collapse can also cause pieces of bone to press on the spinal cord and nerves, decreasing the amount of blood and oxygen that gets to the spinal cord. This causes tingling in legs, numbness and acute pain in the lower body. It can literally result in a nerve wreck.
What is osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis means porous or hollow bone. It is a disease that weakens bones, and if you have it you are at greater risk for sudden and unexpected fractures. Osteoporosis occurs when bones are weaker and less dense. It develops slowly without any symptoms or pain and is often not discovered until a painful fracture occurs. Most of these fractures are of the hip, wrist, and spine.
Types of Fracture
- Crush fracture: If the entire bone breaks, rather than just the front of the vertebra, it may be called a crush fracture.
- Burst fractures: These fractures involve some loss of height both in the front and back walls of the vertebral body, which is important to note since burst fractures can be unstable and result in deformity or neurologic compromise.
How are vertebral spinal fractures diagnosed?
How are vertebral compression fractures treated?
- Conservative medical management: Nasal spray may reduce pain caused by vertebral fractures. Anti-inflammatory drugs, opioids, other pain relievers, injections, and physical therapy.
- Surgical management:
- Kyphoplasty: This is a new procedure that involves placing a inflatable balloon into a collapsed vertebral body and slowly inflating the balloon to help the fracture and restore its position. Special surgical cement is injected into the cavity created by the balloon once it has been deflated. The goal is to keep the fracture from getting worse, and to restore vertebral body height.
- Vertebroplasty: This procedure is similar to kyphoplasty, but no balloon is used. A cement mixture of polymethylmethacrylate is injected into the vertebral body to lend support and stabilize the fractured spine. The goal is to reduce or eliminate fracture pain, but this procedure does not address spinal deformity.
- Anterior/posterior reconstruction/fusion surgery: This is a major procedure with higher risks in the elderly patient. It is difficult to do surgery on weak bones that are fragile.
How can this brace help with my condition?
- BackPainSeal™ DO-875 TLSO Back Brace for Compression Fractures
- 14 Day Return Guarantee
- 710 g / 1.6 lbs
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Wash with a neutral detergent and water by hand
- Store in a cool place and avoid exposure to sunlight
- Do not use washing machine to wash, dehydrate, dry clean or use bleach
- The plastic case is wiped clean with a wet towel. Store at room temperature in a dry place
Cycle of Usage:
- The first week: Vertebral adaptation period, can not be too loose or too tight
- The second week: Adjust the tightness slightly, make your spine get used to it
- The third week: Suggest wearing two hours every day
- When wearing, it should not be too tight or too loose. If there is any discomfort, please stop using it
What are the available sizes?
Available in 4 sizes suitable for individuals with belly circumference between 24 – 47 inches.
Will the TLSO Brace stay snug around my waist even with a large belly?
Yes, the Brace should stay in place as long as you’ve secured it tightly.
I have a compression fracture in the cervical region. Can it be used for it?
No, cervical vertebrae are not covered in this brace. Consider another model called BackPainSeal DO-890 for cervical protection.
I have T1 compression fracture will it suit me?
No, vertebrae including and after T4 will be covered under the brace. Check out another model called BackPainSeal DO-890 for T1 protection.
Is it good for L1 compression fracture?
I have L1-L2 disc herniation. Can I use this brace?
Yes, whole lumbar is protected by this brace. It will help you immobilize the vertebrae for better recovery.
What is the vertebral range of protection I can expect from this brace?
Expect the following range of protection: C7, T1-T12, L1-L5 and sacrum.
Is the Brace suitable for both men and women?
Yes, the Brace has unisex design.
Will the Brace help me with Scoliosis?
No, this Brace cannot help in correcting the lateral curvature of the spine in scoliosis patients.
Does this Brace secure well?
Will the Brace help lower back relieve pain?
Yes, this Brace can provide proper alignment and reduce the pain.
How do I wash the Brace?
Please check the ‘Cleaning & Maintenance’ section.
Is the Brace latex-free?
Yes, the Brace is completely latex-free.
What’s the material used in the Brace?
The Brace is made of Velvet, Saude, PE plastic and Nylon.